Lenscrafters Return & Refund Policy 2019
Have you experienced any products of Lenscrafters stores? If yes then do you know about its Lenscrafters Return policy work.
If you have ordered online a glasses from Lenscrafters store and you are not satisfied with your glasses then you can return or exchange to check this LensCrafters exchange policy within 90 days from the date of purchase to check here LensCrafters return policy 2019.
And also return your lances to the store to check this LensCrafters return policy on lenses If you want to cancel your order charges will be applied for canceling the order to find here LensCrafters cancel order. LensCrafters makes it easy to return or replace eyewear for eyes return policy.
- LensCrafters return policy 2019
- LensCrafters return policy without receipt
- LensCrafters return policy on lenses
- LensCrafters cancel order
- for eyes return policy
- LensCrafters exchange policy
- LensCrafters return policy Canada
LensCrafters return policy
New glasses and prescription sunglasses can be returned for refund or exchange within 90 days from the date of purchase.
You can return eyeglasses, provided they are in resalable condition, to Lenscrafters at any time and for any reason within the 90 day period.
If you exchange your glasses for another pair, the price will be adjusted depending on how much the new pair costs. The 90-day guarantee does not cover damage caused by scratches or accidents.
If you don’t love your new glasses or prescription sunglasses for any reason, you can return them for a full refund or replace them within 30 days of the dispense date, which is the day your eyewear arrived at your home or the day you took your new glasses home.
Just make sure the eyewear is in original condition and undamaged. We can only apply a refund or replacement on your original purchase.
We can’t refund or replace your glasses if they aren’t in original condition and undamaged, for example, if there’s been any accidental damage, scratches, wear and tear or breakage.
1. Give our customer care people a call at 1-877-753-6727. One of our lovely agents will help get the ball rolling by taking your information and emailing you a prepaid shipping label.
2. Once you get the email, print out the prepaid shipping label, pack up the product in the same box you got with your order. Attach the shipping label, and send it on its way.
3. Once we’ve received your returned product, as long as it’s in original condition and undamaged, we’ll refund your purchase. It will show up as a credit on your card. You’ll receive an email from us that confirms your refund.
4. We all know it stinks to wait, but it can take about 7-10 days to process and get your card refunded. If you feel it’s been too long, please give our customer care agents a call and we can see what’s going on with your return.
Don’t want to call us? You can also get this return process in motion with a quick click.
1. Click on ‘Contact Us’ to send an email.
2. Choose the drop-down option for ‘Returns’ and one of our lovely agents will get back to you shortly with what you need to do next.
If you purchased your eyewear at a LensCrafters store, returning it is simple. For best assistance, bring them back to the same location where you bought them. Make sure they’re in original condition and undamaged. Bring your receipt and an associate will guide you through the return process.